Stake - Grilling Multi Tool
Grip It. Flip It. Serve It.
- The one tool to rule the BBQ
- Spatula, tongs, and fork in one
- Pushes hot dogs off the fork!
There is a person who is the hero of every BBQ or family cookout and that is the Grill Master. We always looked up to our Mom or Dad as they tended the grill and looked forward to the day when we could be in charge of charring the meatstuff and searing delicious slices of fresh pineapple. Now that we're adults, it's finally our turn and technology has smiled upon us, giving us a tool that is destined to impress.
Be the star of the cookout with the Stake Grilling Multi Tool. This all-in-one BBQ tool transforms from spatula to fork to tongs and back again. Flip burgers, grip chicken legs, and spike sausages without breaking a sweat. The smooth leaf spring mechanism makes the tongs easy to control. The handles can be locked together in a quick motion, enabling you to flip the nearest burger before it's too late. And possibly the coolest feature, stab a hot dog with the fork and then slide the fork back into Stake, pushing the dog on to the nearest bun with NO HANDS, MA!
- Multitool lets you grill out like a boss
- Functions as tongs, a spatula, or a fork
- Smooth leaf spring mechanism makes tongs easy to use
- Fork slides out for use and tucks into spatula for storage
- Handles can be locked together or opened with a quick motion
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel with sturdy wooden handles
- Dimensions: 18.5 - 21.25" long (closed - extended), 1.125-5" high (closed - open), spatula is 3.75" wide