Star Wars Folded Flyers
"Stay on target! Oh noooooo! BOOM! Heh."
- Make 30 paper starfighters that actually fly
- Included plans cover 6 of the greatest starfighters in the Star Wars universe
- Paper-Mache Death Star not included
You know, we always wondered what Vader was really doing in his clam-shell sauna when General Veers came for a chat. Turns out he was making paper starfighters and reliving his favorite dogfights. And now, so can you!
The Star Wars Folded Flyers contains the plans for 6 of the greatest starfighters in the galaxy. Each starfighter comes with background information and detailed folding instructions. The book comes with enough pre-printed paper to make 5 ships of each design. You also get 6 special folding display stands so you can show off your very best models.
Best of all, Star Wars Folded Flyers actually fly without using the power of the Force!
That's right, no Jedi training required here. Our friends at Klutz did a superb job of translating each classic starfighter into a pressed pulp weapon of maximum aerodynamic efficiency. In addition, the included instructions even provide extra engineering suggestions should a few folds not go quite as planned.
- 6 Plans and 30 starfighters!
- 36 sheets of custom-designed paper
- 6 foldable display stands
- Designs include:
- Delta-series "Jedi" Starfighters
- Naboo N-1 Starfighter
- BTL-B Y-Wing
- T-65 X-Wing
- Tie Advanced X1
- The Millennium Falcon - Technically a light-freighter, but still the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy