LEGO® Storage Bricks
When geeks play house
- Store your stuff inside LEGO® bricks
- Stackable or stashable under the bed
- Three sizes available (2, 4, 8)
It seems that geek houses are always full of toys and games, regardless of whether any children live there. You'll find a kiddie pool full of LEGOs, a collection of plush creatures from various movies, a half-finished Ravensburger puzzle, a D&D battlemap with miniatures all around it (and a cat sleeping in the middle). And if there are children in the house, there are even more toys! What an awesome way to live!
And if you have an awesome geek house full of toys and games, what better way to store things than inside ginormous LEGO bricks? These bricks come in three sizes (2, 4, and 8) and the three standard LEGO colors of yellow, red, and blue. Open them up and toss in your D&D miniatures, puzzle pieces, and random toys and stuff. Then close them and stack them up high or slide them down low under the nearest bed.
- For Ages 3 Years and Up
- Stackable storage bricks that look like giant LEGOs
- Easy to clean and can fit under most beds (bricks are 7.08" tall)
- Officially licensed LEGO product
- Three sizes available:
- Yellow (Brick 2): 9.75"4.75"x7.25""
- Red (Brick 4): 9.75" x 9.75" x 7.25"
- Blue (Brick 8): 19.5"x9.75"x7.25"