The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook
From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew!
- Eat like a Lannister!
- More than 150 recipes inspired by George R. R. Martin's awesome book series.
- Oh, and it might be on TV too, or something.
The world in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series is huge and full of lots of people. And boy do those people like to eat. And now you can eat like a Lannister, too! Of course, you'll have to cook the food first, but that's why we found The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook. Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
- Arbor Red Wine - the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms.
- The House of Stark's Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits - savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North.
- The Imp's Wild Strawberry Fool - a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile.
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples - the meal of choice at Craster's Keep.
- Tears of Lys - the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike.
- And a direwolf's buttload more (over 150 recipes in total)!
Brew spirits to warm you in the coming winter. Treat guests to exotic sweets and alchemy-inspired cocktails. With The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook, it's all possible! Feast your imagination on entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks that will make your fantasies a reality!
Please Note: Some food titles are a little spoiler-y. Just be warned if you haven't read all the books yet.