Tascam iM2 Microphone for iOS
High Quality Microphone always at the ready
- Adjustable stereo condenser microphone for iPhone 4/4S
- Built in preamp and limiter for quiet or loud recordings
- Records directly onto your iPhone!
Attention podcasters, musicians, and busy executives! How often has the opportunity arisen where you get a chance at a choice interview, inspiration strikes, or an idea strikes when you don't have a microphone handy? If you're like the rest of the world, the answer is 'all the time.' Convenience is important so that you don't miss those moments, but you also need to make sure your at-the-ready microphone is good quality.
So for you iPhone fanatics who haven't succumbed to the iPhone 5, yet, we've got you covered! Tascam, well regarded in the recording industry for their quality and value, developed this little stereo condenser microphone that uses the horsepower and storage of your iPhone to record sweet sweet 44.1kHz/16bit stereo fidelity. The microphone is directional, 180°, so you can hold it in your hand, or set it flat on the table and be assured you'll capture exactly what you want.
Features and Specifications
- Stereo condenser microphones for iPhone 4/4s, iPod Touch 4th Generation, or iPad with a dock connector
- High-quality stereo condenser microphones
- Microphones adjustable 180 degrees front to back
- Built-in analog to digital converter and microphone preamp for low noise recording
- 125dB SPL maximum level for recording loud shows without distortion
- Switchable limiter attenuates high-level signals to prevent recording overload
- Adjustable input level control
- Powered through iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch dock connector - no other batteries required!
- CD-quality digital recording (44.1kHz/16-bit linear PCM)
- Compact size ideal for mobile use
- Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 4G, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 with dock connector
- Not Compatible with iPhone 5, or iPad with Lightning connector
- Dimensions: 2.3" W x 2.2" H x 0.75" D
- Weight: 1.05 oz