Verbarius Digitless Clock
Tells time like people do
- Uses its words to tell the time
- Comes with 5 preloaded languages
- 18 additional languages available for download, including Klingon
Learning a new language is best when you can immerse yourself in it. That's how we learn our first language and it's the fastest way to learn your second, or third, or fourth. But if you're just trying to get by for a vacation or business trip, learning your numbers is the most valuable thing you can master. You'll be able to handle your money, get on the right train, and understand when people give you directions. Huzzah!
Verbarius is a digitless clock. It tells time through the use of words rather than numbers. Instead of seeing "2:30," your Verbarius will say: "Half past two", "Two thirty", or one of many other ways to say a increment of time. It comes preloaded with English, German, Spanish, French, and Russian, but if you connect your Verbarius to the manufacturer's website, you can download over a dozen other languages from Esperanto to Klingon to Welsh
- Digital clock can tell time without digits!
- Great for learning your numbers and time-telling in a new language
- Comes with five preloaded languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Russian
- Additional languages are available for download (instructions in the box!):
- Belarusian, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, German (Bern), Hungarian, Italian, Klingon, Lettish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovenian, Swedish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukranian, Welsh, with more being added!
- LCD screen behind midnight tinted glass
- USB port is on the back of the clock
- Power source of 110/220v, backup battery in case of power failure
- Package includes: Clock, power cord, USB connector, CR2032 battery, 512 MB SD card (to store language data)
- Dimensions: 7.9″×2.8″×1.7″