N7 Elite Armor Stripe Hoodie
Don't Fear the Reapers
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect gear.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester full-zip fleece.
- Wear your N7 insignia proudly. You earned it.
You have graduated from an elite training program. You should show that off. But not in a "Hey look at me! I'm a big, famous, Marine" kinda way. That's not how you do that. Something subtle like this N7 jacket. It's understated. It's stylish. It's elegant. Another person would have to be a player, too, to recognize it, so it's like a Mass Effect fan divining rod. Only it works. And let's face it. When we're talking about Mass Effect, this is one of the simplest decisions you'll have to make.
Black, 80% cotton / 20% polyester hoodie features full-zip, N7 logo embroidered on chest, and stripe down the right arm. Machine wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Note: To extend the life of the hoodie, wash it with the zipper fully zipped and all the Velcro fastened. You don't want to end up wearing a rogue sock stuck to your face. Please reference the table below to choose your size.
N7 Elite Armour Stripe Hoodie
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester full-zip fleece hoodie.
- N7 embroidery on chest.
- Custom-sewn armour stripe panels down the right sleeve.
- Three exterior and two interior pockets.
- Blizzard-style neck for extra cold days (fastens with hook and loop).
- Jersey hoodliner with N7 print.
- Sleek gunmetal N7 zipper pull.
- Metal drawstring caps.
- Storm flap over zipper for additional styling.
- Jacket interior features loops through which to feed your headphones.
|Chest||42 in.||46 in.||49 in.||53 in.||55 in.||57 in.|
| Length |
(from where collar meets shoulder)
|28 1/2 in.||29 1/2 in.||30 1/2 in.||31 1/2 in.||32 1/2 in.||33 1/2 in.|
| Sleeve Length |
(from center back of neck inc. cuff)
|34 1/2 in.||35 1/2 in.||36 1/2 in.||37 1/2 in.||38 1/2 in.||39 1/2 in.|