Zombie Bleeding Mutilated Target Dummies
Paper targets only get you so far
- Zombie shooting target that bleeds when hit
- Head, shoulder and torso of a zombie horror
- 32 inches x 20 inches x 6 inches, 6 pounds
When the zombie apocalypse comes, and you know it's coming, preparation can mean the difference between life, and unlife. One minute, you're a survivor, eeking out a meager existence on canned food, rainwater, and the occasional squirrel. The next minute, you're a shambling corpse with a taste for prions. We've seen it a thousand times.
You have to prepare to survive, and don't think you can just stockpile a bunch of shelf-stable food, reinforce your doors and call yourself safe. Nosir. You have to be a crack shot, and that means practicing with your gun. Sure, you can shoot at cans and paper targets all day long, but would that really prepare you for blowing the head off of a dripping shambler? Nope. If you make your target as realistic as possible, you won't freeze up when faced with the real thing.
These targets are not only lifesize realistic zombie torsos, complete with dead hazy eyes and mottled grey skin. When you shoot them, they bleed. You read that right: Shoot these targets, and they'll bleed. A few quick shots from your AR-15 and there'll be blood-soaked bits of zombie everywhere. Check out the video below to see that very thing happen. It's wonderfully gruesome!
- Perfect for a group outing, split with your friends, and Destroy the Undead!
- Life-sized Zombie target BLEEDS when you shoot it!!!
- Zombies can be shot more than 1000+ rounds of assorted calibers.
- Biodegradable Zombie matter keeps tree huggers off your back.
- Zombie can be reused to finish off another day.
- Includes wood stake to mount the Zombie.
- Printed Box with a standard shaded scoring line target on both sides to help sight in your weapon.
- Made in the USA by guaranteed* non-infected workers!
* Note: If you feel you have been infected by the zombification virus from direct contact with the Zombie Bleeding Mutilated Target Dummy, please contact our customer service monkeys immediately. A specialized Outbreak Mitigation Van will arrive within minutes to sterilize your immediate vicinity. Please remain calm and, if available, lock yourself alone in a closet until help arrives.