Twist and shout
- Twists and bends into dozens of shapes
- Make a star, dog, cell phone holder, and more
- Coils up to store flat when not in use
While some of us are fans of puzzles, others prefer more open-ended challenges. After all, a puzzle generally has one correct solution. When you've figured it out, it's done. Sure, there's replay value in puzzles like the Rubik's Cube, but oftentimes when a puzzle is solved, we are rewarded with a slight burst of serotonin and then... a paperweight.
The Vertokrut Brainteaser is a creation toy. Unlike toys like LEGO and K'Nex, where you're able to create with very few obstacles to success, Vertokrut throws in a bigger challenge. This brainteaser toy starts out flat, looking like a harmless square of colorful right angles. But once you start pulling and twisting, you realize how addicting it is... and how challenging it can be to get it to recreate the designs shown in its manual. They're all do-able... so say the Vertokrut creators. We're skeptical. Care to show us by sending in an Action Shot of your success?
- Brainteaser toy twists and bends into dozens of shapes
- Coils up flat when not in use, looks pretty innocuous
- Will destroy your brain when you realize what it can do
- Twist it into a star, dog, cell phone holder, or tiny chair
- Colorful plastic tubes twist at their joints, then fold flat