Portal 70s Aperture Diner Mug
We drink what we must because we can
- Coffee mug with logo on both sides
- Curvy, brown, and full of science
- Raise a glass to Cave Johnson
The 70s were an excellent era for Aperture Science Innovators. It involved the three tiers of research and development: The Heimlich Counter-Maneuver (for when you wanted to be sure someone choked to death), The Take-A-Wish Foundation (purchasing wishes from the ill and granting them to the healthy), and the Portal project.
Thankfully, only one of these projects was seen through. The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device did indeed create a rip in the fabric of space for people to hop through. But if you'd like to raise a glass to failed projects, do so in this 70s inspired ceramic mug.
- Coffee mug with the 1970s Aperture logo
- Double sided print for double the fun
- Curvy, brown-glazed mug with orange logo
- Holds 8 ounces of your favorite beverages