Scribe - The Comfy Lap Desk
Study where you sleep
- Modular desk for working in bed
- Hangs on your bed frame when not in use
- Elastic loops hold your writing utensils
If your bedroom is your sanctuary (or in the case of a college student, your only room), sometimes you need to get creative to get work done while in bed. Other lap desks are good for the comfort of your lap, but do nothing to secure the laptop from sliding. Or they don't have any place to keep your writing utensils if you're jotting down ideas. Or they're only comfortable if you're going to work in one position.
Scribe is a modular desk that's curvy, cool, and can hang on your bed frame when not in use. It's comfortable to have on your lap if you're sitting, or you can lounge on your stomach and put Scribe on the bed in front of you. Two work surfaces allow you to alternate between writing and working on your laptop while the elastic loops can keep your pens and highlighters from rolling away and getting lost in the blankets. It's the ultimate in work-in-bed freedom and comfort. Just don't fall asleep; you have work to do!
- Get your study on while comfortable in bed
- A great gift for a college student or someone with no desk
- Modular desk with ergonomic curves for writing and laptopping
- Keeps your laptop cool because air circulates underneath the desk
- Curves allow it to hang off your bed frame when not in use
- Five elastic loops hold your pens, pencils, or highlighters
- Two elastic straps hold your laptop, book, or binder safely
- Materials: Satin finish plastic body with nylon elastic straps and handle
- Dimensions: 16" (wide) x 13" (tall) x 3.5" (deep)