Wheatley Plush Keychain
- A great gift for someone who needs an evil mentor
- Embroidered details, stuffed with evil
- Will probably lie to you & steal your car
If you've come out of sleep stasis after several years and experienced some cognitive deterioration or perhaps some very minor serious brain damage, you need a friend. It's alarming to think that your brain may be the consistency of jelly and you've forgotten how to speak, but Wheatley is here and he's going to help you find a portal gun and get the heck out of here. Just trust him and everything is going to be a-okay.
Of course, we all know what Wheatley did to Aperture Laboratories. If you hook this Wheatley Plush Keychain to your bag and bring him into your office or laboratory, ThinkGeek is not responsible for the chaos that may ensue. While you may deter him from certain actions by telling him that he'll die if he does them, that's not a guarantee that Wheatley won't rain death and destruction in your high rise and fill it with deadly neurotoxin. Have fun!
- Portal 2 Wheatley Plush Keychain
- A great gift for someone very dumb but very evil
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Plush Wheatley with embroidered details, stuffed with evil
- He'll hold your keys and probably lie to you (don't listen)
- Dimensions: 3" x 3" x 3" (with a bit extra for his handles)