Portal 2 Aperture 1940s Decals
Salt. Asbestos. Curtain.
- Vinyl decal in black or white
- Show your love of Science & Cave Johnson
- Every hep cat or cool kitten needs one
Lots of amazing things happened in the 1940s. Quantum theory. Nuclear physics. Radiocarbon dating. Radar. Jet aircraft. Velcro. The Slinky. Casablanca. The Maltese Falcon. Big Band music. Swing Dancing. And of course, Cave Johnson's Aperture Fixtures, later to be called Aperture Science Innovators.
If you'd like to relive the old days when you could build with asbestos and eat lead paint chips, you're going to need a 1940s Aperture Science Innovators decal. Made of sturdy vinyl, you can stick this beauty to the rear window of your Studebaker. Lace up your stompers, stuff your pockets with lettuce, pick up your favorite hep cat or kitten, and go cut a rug to prove you aren't a dead hoofer. Nothing's better than following up a day of hard science with a night of dancing.
- Vinyl decal featuring the Aperture Science Innovators logo
- Choose: Black or White
- Officially licensed Portal / Portal 2 collectible
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 7.5"