GAM Hammer 6-in-1 Claw Hammer and Phillips Screwdriver Combination Tool
Brass monkey, you buildin' monkey!
- Iron claw hammer with brass handle
- Contains 4 screwdriver blades of various sizes
- Smallest blade can tighten eyeglass screws
There once was a Brass Monkey. No, not the alcoholic beverage, its eponymous song, or the K2 with the Manitou Black Elite 100 with 3.15"-4.00" adjustable travel. Simply a brass-colored simian who went by the name Brass Monkey, drank copious amounts of OJ, and enjoyed building things with his monkey paws.
Unfortunately, he did not have much room in his habitat for a workshop and his monkey partner would complain if he took up more space for his "toys," so he came up with this solution: the Brass Monkey multi-tool to rule them all.
This hammer has a solid brass handle that houses four - yes, 4! - different screwdrivers. Inside you'll find two large Phillips style blades and two small straight ones, the smallest being suitable for eyeglass repair. And should your eyeglasses be beyond repair, you can always smash them with the iron hammer head.
- 6-in-1 claw hammer and Phillips screwdriver combination tool
- Perfect for the builder with limited space or one that's on the go
- Solid brass handle with iron hammer head
- 4 different screwdrivers in the handle
- 2 large Phillips blades, 2 small straight blades
- Smallest blade is suitable for tightening eyeglass screws
- All steel is plated in bright shiny nickel
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" x 7-3/4"