The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook
From Lamb Stew to Groosling!
- Over 150 recipes inspired by "The Hunger Games" trilogy.
- Recipes from the Districts and even the Capitol!
"Here's some advice. Stay alive. "
- Haymitch Abernathy
When it comes to "The Hunger Games, " staying alive means finding food any way possible. Katniss and Gale hunt live game, Peeta's family survives on the bread they make, and the inhabitants of the Seam work twelve-hour days for a few handfuls of grain. While the residents of the Capitol gorge themselves on delicacies and desserts to their hearts' desire. And now you can share in some of these delicacies with The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook.
For the first time, you will be able to create delicious recipes from the humble District 12 to the extravagant Capitol, including:
- French Bread from the Mellark Family Bakery
- Katniss' Favorite Lamb Stew with Dried Plums
- Rue's Roasted Parsnips
- Gale's Bone-Pickin' Big Game Soup
- Capitol-Grade Dark Chocolate Cake
If you're starving (get it?!?) for more from Katniss, Peeta, and Gale, this cookbook is sure to whet your appetite! And the recipes in The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook really are delicious. Our T-Shirt Guru made the lamb stew, and it was to die for. Or, rather, to kill others in mortal combat for.