A more civilized tool
- They're finger sporkin' good fun!
- Shovel in the grub faster with FOUR sporks
- Set of 4 Finger Sporks in red, yellow, green, and blue
One spork is epic; four sporks is divine. Mother said we shouldn't eat with our fingers, so we got a Titanium Spork. But we want a challenge; we need a way to shovel food into our gullets faster while also developing the manual dexterity necessary to crush our Xbox enemies and see them driven before us. (Lamentation optional, but appreciated.)
And those of us with wee geeks are always looking for ways to reward them for trying new foods (or not using new foods as projectiles). Could there possibly be an invention that helps out all ages while making mealtime fun?
Finger Sporks make it possible. Simply slide one colorful vinyl spork onto each of your fingers and you are ready to eat with your hands in a way that Mother might actually approve. It takes a bit of time to get used to your new extremities, but that's half the fun! Need to eat even faster? A second set of Finger Sporks will give you a total of EIGHT utensils while retaining your dignity (maybe) and clean hands. Go on, eat with your fingers!
- For Ages 12 and Up
- The future of eating is at your fingertips
- Make mealtime fun by eating with your hands
- Shovel in the grub faster with FOUR sporks instead of one
- If your picky eater geekling tries a new food, reward them with these!
- Four vinyl Finger Sporks in red, yellow, green, and blue
- Dimensions: Each spork is 3.5" x 1.25" wide