Aperture Stainless Steel Water Bottles
Beware of Dihydrogen Monoxide!
- Pour your dihydrogen monoxide in one of these
- Stainless steel water bottles for fans of Portal
- Aperture logo on front, warning label on back
DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE CONTAINMENT UNIT. WARNING: May cause diaphoresis, micturition, and acute tissue hydration.
Aperture Science leads the pack when it comes to providing dihydrogen monoxide to its test subjects. After reading this list, we knew we had to encourage its use.
- Can cause severe tissue damage in its solid form, sometimes leading to amputation
- Is found in all cancerous tumors and pre-cancerous lesions
- Causes death if inhaled
- Is a key ingredient of acid rain
- Can be found in styrofoam, biological weapons, and bombs
- Is hidden in many of the foods and beverages you consume every day!
If you're in need of some acute tissue hydration, store your dihydrogen monoxide in one of these Aperture Laboratories Stainless Steel Water Bottles. Available in black (44 oz) or white (22 oz), these beauties feature the Aperture logo on one side and a warning about the deadly nature of H2O on the other.
- Stainless steel bottles with the Aperture Laboratories logo
- Designed for cold beverages only
- Warning label on reverse side about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide
- Choose: White: 22 ounces, or Black: 44 ounces
- Love your bottle: Hand wash only
- Officially licensed Portal / Portal 2 collectible