Strain - A Family Game of Competitive Bioengineering
A game of competitive bioengineering
- Evolve, adapt, and outsmart your friends
- Infect your opponents with viruses!
- For 3-7 players, ages 10 and up
We're all about toys that get kids excited about science, especially our wee geek girls! The key to raising kids who love science and math is to expose them to fun ways to use their knowledge. Oh, and a way to kick their siblings' butts in the process. A little sibling rivalry is a good thing when it encourages a love of science!
In Strain Game, three to seven players race to create the strongest micro-organisms. Place organelles and cytoplasm around your organism tiles. Deploy toxin attacks and infect your opponents with viruses to stall their progress. Evolve, adapt, and outsmart your friends and harness chain reactions to earn the most points. Game play takes about an hour and is fast-paced and easy to learn. Most importantly, it makes learning about science fun!
- For Ages 10 and Up
- A board game of competitive bioengineering for 3-7 players
- Play time: 60 minutes
- Evolve, adapt, and outsmart your friends and build the mightiest micro-organisms
- Use your resources to add powerful organelles
- Infect your opponents with viruses
- Harness chain reactions to achieve extra points
- 100 cytoplasm tiles
- 80 petri dish tiles (organelles, virus, actions)
- 40 organism tiles
- 64 resistance tokens
- Full color rulebook