Alien Egg Ice Cube Tray
Eat 'em before they hatch
- Creates Alien eggs just like in the movie
- Makes one big egg and four little ones
- Suitable for ice or making chocolates
In the movie Alien, the egg was made of fiberglass and was filled with cow stomach and tripe. DELICIOUS! The facehugger's proboscis was made of sheep's intestine and the insides of the dead facehugger were created from fish and shellfish pieces. Isn't that appetizing? Doesn't it make you want to think about refreshing ice cubes and delicious chocolates?
It doesn't? Oops. Well, if you're a fan of the original Alien, this ice cube tray needs to be in your kitchen arsenal. Freeze water in it to make intricately detailed Alien eggs and pop them into your favorite beverage. (Addition of tripe is 100% optional and probably not recommended. Probably.) Or if you prefer sweet things, melt candy or chocolate into the molds to make scary treats. Don't forget to check out the Alien Head Ice Cube Trays too!
- Ice tray creates ice in the shape of Alien eggs
- Makes 1 big Alien egg and 4 little ones
- Can be used to make chocolates and candies too
- Material: Food-safe silicone, dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 4.25" x 1"