Beer Hammer Bottle Opener
Let's get hammered!
- When home improvement drives you to drink
- It's a hammer and bottle opener in one tool!
- Hammer, then get hammered
There are many things that drive us to consume alcohol, not the least of which is home improvement. When Randall Munroe made that xkcd comic about drilling too many holes in a wall, we all nodded our heads because we've been there. (Honestly, they should call it a "stud vicinity finder." Just sayin'. At least the TV hides the majority of those holes.) Home improvement ruins walls and makes normally mild-mannered geeks raise our voices at our significant others and/or roommates. It's a messy business.
That's why we ROFLed at the Beer Hammer Bottle Opener and knew we had to have it. After all, once we've "finished" our home "improvement," we could use a cold one. And then five more. Then we'll feel good about the TV being hung slightly off-kilter and light fixture that's dangling by its cord from the ceiling. We can totally fix that tomorrow. Really, sweetie, we will. For now, we gotta watch Leverage. It's a Wil Wheaton episode.
- When home improvement drives you to drink, we have the tool for that
- Hammer with integrated bottle opener
- Step 1: Hammer.
- Step 2: ???
- Step 3: Get hammered!
- ThinkGeek reminds you to drink responsibly. We like having you around.
- Srsly, put the other tools away before you crack open the beer, okay?
- Dimensions: approx. 8.5" long