Serenity 1:400 Scale Desk Model
Ever sailed in a Firefly?
- 1:400 scale solid resin and handpainted maquette
- Replica matches the TV version in every detail
- No Firefly or Serenity fan should be without one on his or her desk!
KAYLEE - You're gonna come with us. BOOK - Excuse me?
KAYLEE - You like ships. You don't seem to be looking at the destinations. What you care about is the ships, and mine's the nicest.
BOOK - She don't look like much.
Kaylee was naturally proud of her ship. Sure, she's held together with tape and baling wire, and she's missing a reg couple, and the primary buffer panel's a little loose, but it's love that keeps her flying anyway, and Kaylee Frye loves her Serenity. A ship like this'll be with you til the day you die, you just gotta treat her right.
It's no wonder, then, that a true fan of Joss Whedon's Firefly TV Series and motion picture Serenity would have a 1:400th scale model of the beloved ship on his or her desk. 8 inches long, hand painted and cast from dozens of parts - some as small as a millimeter, her design matches the model used in Firefly down to the smallest detail. There's even two little removable shuttles in case your on-board companion needs to take a side-trip.
- 1:400 scale polystone model of the Firefly class transport Serenity
- Created using the original CG model used on the TV series
- About 8 inches long
- Hand-painted, perfect in every detail
- Includes two tiny shuttles, removable, with a wee stand that mounts on the starboard strut
- Sleek black stand also included