Googly Eye Clock
As you watch Time pass, it watches you back
- Desk clock with googly eyes instead of hands
- Left eye points to the hour, while the right points to the minute
- Your clock isn't crosseyed! It's just 3:45!
Time is fleeting. Time heals all wounds. Time is patient. Time is derpy. Wait, what?
You read that right. Time can be a bit derpy, every now and again. Take 2:40PM, for example. Time seems to creep along slower than molasses. Then again, by the time it's 6:30, it all seems normal again. Weird, eh?
Perhaps it's not Time that's derpy, but your clock. This clock, for example, uses little black discs instead of hands. Arranging them so that the left disc is the hour and the right disc is the minute, the "hands" look like little eyeballs! So, when it's 9:30, your clock appears to have been struck in the head by something heavy. Perhaps somebody threw an especially heavy muffin at your poor little clock?
- White clock with googly "eyes" for hands
- Eyes point to the hour and minute
- Dimensions: 6 7/8" x 3 5/16" x 2 7/16"
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)