Telepen Telescopic Keychain Pen
As small as your house key
- Don't be caught without a pen again
- Hangs from your keychain all the time
- Telescopes out to full length for easy writing
We've all been there. Somebody sent you a check and you had to go to the bank. (What are you, a wizard?) You're idling in the drive-thru and you've stuck your card into the ATM. Now you just need to endorse the check. Dangit! You were sure there was a pen in the glove box. You throw on the emergency brake, unbuckle your seat belt, and start groping under the seats and hoping you don't find a cold, hairy french fry like last time. Meanwhile, the guy behind you is beeping his horn.
The guy behind you in the ATM line has a Telepen. It's a full length pen that is as small as your house key and hangs from your keychain. This stainless steel beauty extends telescopically to just over 4.5" so you can write comfortably. When you're done, just pop it back down to less than half its size and it goes back to being a mild-mannered keychain. The Telepen even comes with three refills, because you are really going to use it that much!
- Stainless steel ball point pen fits on your keychain
- Telescopic - goes from less than 2" long to just over 4.5" long
- 3 refills included (black ink)
- Perfect for those times when you totally forgot a pen
- You'd be surprised by how often you'll save the day with this pen!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Telepen Telescopic Keychain Pen or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.