Garlic Zoom XL
Fun & easy garlic mincing
- Easily chop or mince garlic cloves
- The more you drive, the smaller it minces
- No more smelly garlic fingers!
We love garlic in our food, but we hate having to mince it up. Garlic cloves are small, they stick to the knife, and they stink up your fingers for hours. Garlic presses are easy to use, but they produce a smoosh of garlic. (That's a culinary term, right? A smoosh?) There are times a smoosh is fine, but most times, we want fresh minced garlic of a certain size.
The Garlic Zoom makes us happy inside. Just insert one or two peeled cloves in the trapdoor on top, close it up, and then drive your Zoom around the countertop. The stainless steel blades whizz around inside, slice and dicing the garlic. When the pieces appear to be the right size, just open Zoom back up, carefully remove the blade, and dump your minced garlic into your recipe. Say goodbye to stinky garlic hands and hello to stinky garlic breath! Yum.
- Vroom vroom! Chop your garlic the fun way with this gadget
- Clear acrylic body with stainless-steel chopping blades
- Place garlic cloves inside, then drive it back and forth on the counter
- Fun for kids (the driving part! Don't let kids near the blades inside.)
- See-through design lets you see when garlic is chopped enough
- No more smelly garlic hands
- Blade unit removes for cleaning; top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Product Dimensions: 1" x 2.4" x 3"