Doctor Who Keep Calm I'm The Doctor Mug
How are we supposed to calm down?
- Things are going crazy around here!
- Are there ghosts, other-worldly creatures, or monsters?
- Who is this "Doctor" fellow anyway?
There is a crack in our wall with eerie lights and sounds coming through it. We swear that there's something behind us, but we turn around and it's gone. We're holding a Sharpie and there are hash marks on our arms, but we don't remember writing on ourselves. And worst of all, we're pretty sure that the weeping angels in our backyard have moved recently.Then this guy shows up with a bow tie and a fez and is all "Keep Calm, I'm The Doctor!" Ummmm... we're not sure a doctor is going to help with these situations. Maybe a beta blocker to help calm our nerves? An anti-psychotic because we're pretty sure we're hallucinating about those angels? But no, this doctor has no drugs. He's just wandering around our room with some light-up buzzing thing he calls a screwdriver. Can someone please help us?
- Mondays aren't all that bad with the Doctor around
- Calm down with the Doctor and some herbal tea
- Integrated handle included at no extra charge
- Not dishwasher or Microwave safe