The Posable Spider Podium for Smartphones
Dock it. Hang it. Grip it.
- Mutant spider is the perfect smartphone stand
- 8 legs and hundreds of possibilities
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, and more
So many times, we hear you complain, "ThinkGeek, Y U no have stuff for Android?" Well, geek friends, the main reason is because Android phones come in so many shapes and sizes and iPhones (so far) only come in 2(ish). Many of our monkeys love their Android phones, so they made sure we scoured the planet until we could find a smartphone stand that would hold phones of every shape and size, iPhone and Android alike. That stand is the Spider Podium.
The Spider Podium is to your phone what the Gorrillapod is to your camera. This sturdy plastic spider will hold phones and small devices of all sizes and still have legs available to display your device securely wherever you go. Wrap the legs around your bike's handlebars, into the A/C vents of your car, or just set them up as a stand on your desk. Parents of wee geeklings love to use the Spider to attach their smartphones to their strollers for easier family walks. Once you start playing with your Spider Podium, you'll find hundreds of ways to display your device.
- Mutant spider will hold your phone anywhere you want
- It has 8 legs and hundreds of possibilities
- Wrap some legs around your device to hold it snug
- Wrap the rest around:
- Handlebars of bike
- Hook the legs into the A/C vents of your car
- Bend the legs to prop your phone up on your desk
- Folds flat so you can bring it everywhere you go