iNox Stainless Steel iPhone Case
- Durable, ultra-thin, and lightweight iPhone case
- Made of the same material as the Arch in St. Louis
- Holds cash and credit cards, too!
There are plenty of iPhone cases out there and most of them are either cheesy or boring. You appreciate Doctor Who, but you don't want a Dalek on your phone. Or maybe you are a klutz, but you don't want a rubber brick of an iPhone case. You want a case that is durable and functional, but also causes a scene every time you pull it from your pocket. Let's face it, it's fun to be the center of attention sometimes and that's what you'll be with iNox.
Named after the French for stainless steel, Inox is ultra-thin and lightweight, yet durable enough to provide insurance against scratches and drops. Its 304 stainless steel exoskeleton is the same material used to make the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. The 180-degree rotating visor lid protects your front screen while allowing you to view the time and incoming calls through the precision-cut opening. Flip the lid to access your full screen and the lid doubles as a stand for hands-free viewing. The iNox adds minimal weight to your iPhone while allowing full access to all ports and buttons. It even has an elastic in the lid to hold your cash and cards. Rugged, yet stylish, you'll wonder what you ever did before you provided armor for your iPhone.
- Durable, ultra-thin, lightweight, and unique stainless steel iPhone 4/4S case
- Made of 304 stainless steel exoskeleton (same as the Arch in St. Louis!)
- Felt pads on the interior snuggle your phone securely
- Lid rotates 180 degrees to open, can double as a stand
- Precision-cut opening lets you view time and incoming calls when lid is closed
- Includes a screen protector
- Dimensions: 4.56" x 2.55" x 0.47"
- Weight: 1.9 ounces
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about iNox Stainless Steel iPhone Case or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.