A Christmas Story Desktop Leg Lamp
What is a lamp, you nincompoop? It's a Major Award.
- Indescribably beautiful leg lamp
- Fra-gee-lay, so handle with care
- 20" tall, lights in the top shade and leg
Back in the day, we were the kids that wanted to shoot our eyes out with a Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle with a compass in the stock. We were the ones that endured the humiliation of having to wear the pink bunny suit (or ugly Christmas sweater, or hand-me-down neon snowsuit). And yes, despite knowing full well what would happen, we stuck our tongues to the pole.
But now, we're the grown-ups. We're the ones weaving a tapestry of obscenities, working in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. And those of us who are homeowners probably wouldn't mind a new furnace for Christmas. But you know what would be GREAT? A leg lamp. Oh, look at that! Will you look at that? Isn't that glorious? It's... it's... it's indescribably beautiful!
- Indescribably beautiful leg lamp from the movie A Christmas Story
- Now you don't need to win a major award to get one!
- 20" tall and fra-gee-lay (we think that means it's Italian)
- Lamp plugs in and lights up under top shade and within the leg itself
- Way better than a Red Ryder BB gun or bunny suit
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about A Christmas Story Desktop Leg Lamp or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.