Assassin's Creed Ezio Action Figure
The truth is written in blood
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Legendary Assassin white armor with crazy detail
- Three sets of hands and two weapons
"I have always fought alone. But one man cannot defeat the entire Templar Order. So I have recruited my fellow assassins. Together, we will cleanse the corruption from the holy city of Rome. Together, we will forge The Brotherhood."
When Assassin's Creed: Revelations came out, we found ourselves in need of a clone so we could play both it and Skyrim simultaneously. Too many good games, not enough hours! But this action figure is from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and it is seriously badass.
We've seen the previous Assassin's Creed action figures and liked them, but this Ezio blows those out of the water. Ezio stands in his Legendary Assassin white hooded armor and you can see his cape rippling in the wind. The tiny sculpt details are fantastic, including the assassin insignias, and the paint job is perfection. And we haven't even gotten into his 38 points of articulation. Finally, a figure that looks like he jumped out of our TV screen and that we can pose the way we want! We can even re-enact his stealth attacks, which is always important in an office setting.
- From the third installment of the video game Assassin's Creed
- Ezio in his Legendary Assassin white hooded armor
- Amazing details, right down to the assassin insignia on his armor
- High quality sculpt and paint: this is our favorite of all the Assassin's Creed figures we've seen in recent years
- 2 removable blades (Sword of Altaïr, retractable blade)
- 3 sets of hands (open, partially closed, closed to hold a sword)
- 38 points of articulation - 38, including double-hinged knees
- Clamshell packaging, for those who like to keep things in the box
- Dimensions: approximately 7" tall