- Made from reclaimed redwood scrap
- Neckties 15 inches long from "knot" to tip. Bowties 5 inches long.
- Put business-attire rules on its ear!
Once upon a time, there was an old barn in Northern California. Perhaps it held horses, maybe it housed farm equipment, maybe it was the capstone to a secret underground bunker where they housed the downed alien mothership, complete with the desiccated remains of its crew of "greys" as well as tantalizing tidbits of technology? We can only hope.
Regardless, this barn was unfortunately demolished, and the redwood that made up the walls were reclaimed into a scrap yard. It was there that a pair of enterprising youth collected the scraps. They then cleaned, cut, and drilled the pieces into the dream product: a necktie made of wood.
Oh, sure - typically you see ties made out of silk, or polyester. Maybe you've even seen ties made from bamboo fibers, but you've never seen one made out of a solid chuck of wood. Just look at it. Magnificent, isn't it? Kind of makes you think of the old Marlboro man, only instead of wearing a bolo, he's wearing a tie. Made of wood. Moving on.
- Necktie made out of solid redwood segments
- Eco-friendly reclaimed wood
- Elastic loop fits any size neck comfortably
- Fifteen inches long from "knot" to tip
- Solid wood bows with metal "knot" and elastic band
- Because bowties are cool
- Five inches wide
- Fits any size neck