DIY case for iPhone 4
Get crafty with your case!
- Cross-stitch your own unique iPhone 4 case
- Features a 33 x 69 stitch canvas for your art
- Comes with embroidery floss, needle, & instructions
There are so many great iPhone 4 cases out there. We should know, since most of them right here on our website! But sometimes you want something... different. Something unique. Something geeky and totally you. If you're a crafty geek (or at least can read a chart and not stab yourself with a needle), you can cross-stitch your own iPhone case.
This DIY case features an evenweave-like surface that's easy to stitch on. The canvas is 33 stitches by 69 stitches with a small hole for the rear-facing camera, so there's plenty of space to stitch up a scene with Mario and the Princess, or Pac-Man and Pinky, or some Space Invaders. The kit comes with the iPhone 4 case, three bobbins of embroidery floss, a needle, instructions, and a few sample charts to get your creative juices flowing. Be sure to send us action shots of your amazing creations!
- iPhone 4 case that you can cross-stitch with your own design
- Features an evenweave-like surface, easy to stitch on
- 33 stitches by 69 stitches (with a small cut-out for rear-facing camera)
- About 16 stitches per inch
- One-piece case fits the iPhone 4 or 4S snugly, all buttons & ports are accessible
- Made of flexible polyurethane
- Kit comes with: case, three bobbins of embroidery floss (pink, blue, gray), a needle, and instruction booklet with sample designs
- Compatible with standard embroidery floss. Standard floss is 6-ply, we recommend separating your floss into 3-ply before starting your design.