Boker Credit Card Knife
The perfect everyday companion
- Slips right into a credit card slot in your wallet
- Titanium liner and 440C stainless steel blade
- 2.75" (closed) and weighs only 1.1 ounces
We're grateful for our friends who carry Swiss Army knives around with them everywhere. (Even the airport, oops! Yes, fine, we'll pay the obnoxious fee to mail it back home...) But how often have the other tools on a Swiss Army knife come in handy? We bet if we polled multi-tool users, they'd say that the knife portion is infinitely more useful. So we thought... can we find a smaller knife?
And sure enough, we did! The Boker Credit Card Knife will fit in your wallet, right in a credit card slot. Designed by Massachusetts knifemaker John Kubasek, this slim profile knife is amazingly compact, just 2.75 inches long when closed and weighing only 1.1 ounces. It fits perfectly in the credit card compartment in your wallet, can be carried via clip in the pocket of your shirt, or on a ball chain around your neck. And with a sturdy frame lock mechanism, titanium liner, and 440C stainless steel blade, you know it's going to last through many of life's little emergencies.
- Uniquely designed pocket knife that fits into your wallet
- Compact dimensions, slim profile, extremely lightweight
- Carry it via removable pocket clip on your shirt
- Use it as a money clip
- Or wear it on a ball chain (included) around your neck
- Reliable and sturdy frame lock mechanism
- Titanium liner and high performance 440C stainless steel blade
- Blade stop is made of durable G-10
- Ergonomic & comfortable finger coils
- Blade: 440C Stainless Steel
- Closed length: 2.75"
- Blade length: 2.25"
- Overall lenght: 5.0"
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.