Team Fortress 2 Poster Kit
A gift for your favorite Spy
- Set of 4 posters from Team Fortress 2
- Great for fans of Red or Blu
- Hang them wherever you eat your sandvich
Here's a list of things we don't want as gifts: a superfluous new behind, a herd of zoo animals, a Scottish cyclops, a gun that costs $400,000 to fire for 12 seconds, or a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska. (Our office in Mystery, Alaska is woefully understaffed.) Oh, and we certainly don't want a jar of urine. But a sandvich we could use! Especially one with +120 nutritional points and meat! Got one of those you can wrap up?
We would like this set of posters from Team Fortress 2! We could hang them in our bunk. Four posters are included in this set: the 1850s team poster, Scout Force of Nature, Spy vs. Sniper, and Soldier Victory. And while you're on your way down to your bunk, remind your parents that you are an ASSASSIN, not a crazed gunman. One is a mental sickness, the other is a job. You're the latter.
- Set of 4 posters from Valve's game Team Fortress 2
- 1850s team poster (24" x 18")
- Scout Force of Nature (18" x 24")
- Spy vs. Sniper (18" x 24")
- Solider Victory (18.25" x 24")
- Officially licensed Team Fortress 2 artwork
- Hang them up in your bunk, or wherever you eat your sandvich