FlipIt! Portable Power Strip
Cause your hotel room doesn't have enough outlets
- Portable surge protector, perfect for travel
- Three surge-protected outlets plus 2 USB charging ports
- 612 Joules of surge protection, plus a $30k manufacturer's warranty on devices!
You're about to catch your interplanetary transport to Phloston Paradise when you go through your packing list: Multipass? Check. Book of matches? Check. ZF-1 with titanium recharger, rocket launcher, arrow launcher with explosive poisonous gas heads, net launcher, flame thrower and ice-cube system. Check. You need to be prepared when you travel.
Speaking of being prepared, how are you going to charge your brand new gun? Plug it into the wall? Hold on right there - for all it's beauty and beaches, Phloston's hotel rooms have only a few outlets, and their power system is notoriously unstable. One tiny power surge, and your ZF-1's little red button could go... well, let's just say it'd be bad.
Good thing you remembered to pack a portable power strip. This one not only includes three US 110v grounded plugs, and two USB charging ports, but it will also protect your power-hungry gadgets from a 612 Joule electrical jolt! Normally, you'd need a surge strip three times the size to get that kind of protection, and you just don't have that kind of room in your travel bags. As compact as the ZF-1 is, there's not much room for sundries.
So next time you find yourself crossing the frontier of the Federated Territories, make sure you bring some protection with you. A gun could also help. Also a multipass.
- Provides 3 surge-protected outlets and 2 USB ports
- Charge an array of portable devices, including the iPhone and iPad
- Power plug flips down for easy travel
- Measures Approx. 2.25"L x 1.63"W x4.25"H
- Protects up to 612 Joules
- Manufacturer warranties connected electronics for up to $30,000 in damages
- 2 USB Ports are 5V / 750 mA (1.5 Amps Total)