Portal 2 Wheatley LED Flashlight
He might be a bit dim, but this flashlight is not.
- Wheatley Replica Personality Core
- Officially Licensed Collectible
- Handy for escaping darkened testing facilities
"He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived." ~ GLaDOS
Well that's hardly fair, is it? Okay perhaps it is. Frankenturrets anyone?
While Wheatley might not have been the brightest personality core in the bunch, this collectible flashlight sure is. This mighty mini is finely detailed, with movable handles. On top of the core is a button and when you press it, Wheatley's blue eye comes to life and lights your way.
Just like the real Wheatley, this flashlight will come in handy as you try escape a darkened testing facility. Of course, you'll want to be sure to have him firmly in hand should you pass by the Central AI Chamber. We really don't need him taking over the Enrichment Center again, do we?
The Wheatley Flashlight is an officially licensed Portal 2 collectible.
- Wheatley may be a bit dim, but his flashlight is bright!
- Officially licensed Portal 2 Collectible
- Finely detailed design with movable handles
- Press the button and Wheatley's blue eye will light your path
- Comes with chain and metal clip for attaching to keys, bag, or backpack
- Requires 3 LR44 batteries (included)