Samurai Sword Letter Opener
Open letters like a warrior
- Solid cast metal blade and wooden handle
- Classic katana wrap & real samurai details
- Fight against your envelope foes!
What are you using to open your bills now? Your finger? Your teeth? A butter knife? Wouldn't you rather annihilate envelopes with the style and grace of a samurai? Samurai weren't always the space-traveling, laser-wielding, mech-piloting adventurers they are today. In the past, they used to fight with swords and stuff. But seriously, we all know samurai are honorable, cool, and historically awesome. They wore armor and fought with swords and trained their mind as well as their body. They were the super heroes (and heroines!) of feudal Japan. And now you can have a little part of their legacy help you at work.
The Samurai Sword Letter Opener features solid cast metal parts with antique bronze finish, real silver and gold accents, and samurai motif details. The grip is wood with the traditional katana wrap and feels powerful in your hand. Envelopes stand little chance against you now! They will simply cower like the meek harbingers of injustice you've always known them to be. There's even a wooden saya and stand to display your treasured weapon when you're not slaying processed trees with it.
- Fight against stupid bills with a samurai sword letter opener
- Solid cast metal parts with antique bronze finish and real silver & gold accents
- Grip is wood with the traditional katana wrap
- Stainless steel blade, wooden saya and stand
- Dimensions: 10.5" overall, 6.5" blade