Photo Cube - iPhone Photo Printer
There's an app for everything except hardcopy, until now...
- Simple plug and print interface
- Works with iPhone, iPod Touch and Android
- Not magical, but it is a sweet printer
Enhance 34 to 46. Pull back. Wait a minute, go right, stop. Enhance 57 to 19. Track 45 left. Stop. Enhance 15 to 23. Give me a hard copy right there.
While it's great to have a million digital pictures, sometimes it's nice to have an honest-to-god photograph. You might want to put it in a frame or give it to someone as a keepsake. Or maybe you just want to remind someone about that digital evidence you're hanging onto. Really, hardcopy comes in handy.
But how can you be expected to wait around for a million years while your iPhone syncs the aforementioned million pictures to your computer? And who doesn't cringe when they have to email a picture to themselves just to print it? It's illogical and frustrating.
The Photo Printer for iPhone solves this problem and it's dead simple to use. Just pop the iPhone into the dock and fire up the free app to control the printer. In less than a minute, you'll have a 300 dpi hardcopy suitable for framing of all sorts.
- Print 4"x6" 300pi images
- Works with iPhone or iPod Touch
- Works with Android phones w/optional mini-USB cable
- Thermal Printing Cartridge good for 12 images
- Reminder: Even Blade Runners need hardcopy