For a magical mealtime
- Mutant unicorns with extra long horns
- Utensils as fun as this are truly a rarity
- Stand up on their hind hooves, too!
Let's face it. Our meals aren't so magical anymore. We like what we like. Our kids eat the things they eat and don't eat the things they don't eat. It's pretty predictable what's going to end up on the table night after night. No magic here, just mac and cheese.
Here at ThinkGeek, we're bringing the magic back to mealtime. What's more magical than a pair of tiny unicorns with overgrown horns? Turning them upside down and using them to eat your favorite Asian foods, that's what! They'll even stand on their tiny hooves to prevent your chopsticks from touching the table. Magical and considerate, those unicorns.
- Unicorn chopsticks will make every meal magical
- Mutant unicorns with extra long horns make excellent utensils
- They balance on their back hooves, too!
- Made from high quality food grade plastic
- 9" in length