Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit
Propel your plane with a propeller!
- Slips onto your boring paper airplane to make it propeller powered!
- Recharges in 20 seconds, for flight after flight after flight . . . .
- Over 30 seconds of flight from a single charge.
Paper airplanes are awesome for relieving office boredom, attacking a coworker or sibling, or sending messages around the Ministry of Magic. But sometimes paper airplanes need just a little more oomph - a little more power. Well, the time has come to easily add that extra power with the PowerUp™ Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit.
First, make your airplane. Oooo, nice one. Then, you just slip your PowerUp™ Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit propeller-stalk thing onto your paper airplane. It clips to the front, with the prop sticking out the back. Hold the battery pack up to the front and enjoy the sound of the propeller motor winding up. After 20 seconds (and don't do more, or you'll blow out the capacitor), you're fully charged and ready for at least half a minute of awesome, propeller-driven flight time. Get yerself an PowerUp™ Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit, and you will be the ruler of the air!
Please Note: Paper for paper airplane is not included. But, c'mon, you can just steal that from work.
PowerUp™ Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit
- Add a rechargeable, motor-driven propeller to your paper airplane.
- Carbon fiber body - super durable and light weight.
- Designed by Shai Goitein.
- Charge Time: 20 seconds.
- Flight Time: approx. 30 seconds per charge.
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included).
- Dimensions: approx. 7.25" long.