Doomed Crystal Skull Shotglass
Drink (from) me
- Double-walled shotglass with skull inside
- First the spirits you pour inhabit the skull
- Then they inhabit you. Mwah ha ha!
The life of an average skull is pretty straightforward. First, you're inhabited by the brains of your human, then you're either burned or buried and inhabited by... well, let's not think about that. If you're very lucky, you may end up on stage for a production of Hamlet. If you're very unlucky, you get inhabited by a spirit of intellect under the control of an evil necromancer.
Why isn't inhabited by alcohol an option? This is a double-walled shotglass, but instead of the inner wall being shaped like a shotglass, it's shaped like a skull. When you pour in your favorite spirit, it inhabits the inner skull, coloring it in quite nicely. As a bonus, it also keeps the beverage in the shot glass cooler, if it takes you a while to build up the courage to drink it. Remember, we like you chuckleheads, so drink responsibly.
- Double-walled glass features a skull inside a shotglass
- Fill the skull with your favorite beverage
- Hand-blown crystal-clear borosilicate glass
- 2.5 ounce capacity
- Individually packaged in a white box