Dead Space Plasma Cutter Replica
A word from the good people at Schofield Tools...
- Collector's Replica Plasma Cutter
- Functional bright green lasers
- Top Cuts of Necromorph Chart Not Included
We know you have lots of choices when selecting top quality equipment, that's why we're pleased to offer you the very latest in directed-energy mining tools: the Schofield 211-V Plasma Cutter. The 211-V Plasma Cutter is an efficient tool, and the #1 choice for any serious planetcracking operation. Using three laser reticules to indicate the cutting plane, the 211-V delivers a powerful ionized plasma stream right where you want it.
Of course, the 211-V isn't just for mining. It's a platform for all sorts of industrial applications with easy to install upgrades and modifications. Once you set your hands on the 211-V, we're sure it will become your trusty go to tool of choice in any situation.
While this collector's replica of the Dead Space 2 Plasma Cutter won't be slicing up any Necromorphs, it will be an amazing piece for your collection. The unit comes in a heavy duty, metal carrying case, and really lights up with three awesomely bright, green lasers. It also comes with a small, mini-mag LED flashlight attachment so that you can use it to scare the crap out of your neighbors when you take out the trash.
- Collector's Replica 211-V Plasma Cutter from Dead Space (1 and 2 models available)
- 3 bright green lasers
- Heavy duty metal carrying case for display and protection
- Plasma Cutter requires 2 X AA batteries (not included)
- Mini-mag LED flashlight requires 3 X AAA batteries (not included)