Capt. Jules' Extraordinary Telescope Ring
Look closer, my friend
- Cast metal ring transforms to a telescope
- Larger lens can be used as magnifying glass
- Small magnetic compass in the body of the ring
We love steampunk style. The tiny top hats, the goggles (they do nothing!), the corsets, the leather, the crazy weapons. We love that there's no canon, no official characters to cosplay, so you're free to let your imagination go wild when designing a costume. We're calling this amazing accessory Captain Jules' Extraordinary Telescope Ring, named after... well, actually, we just made him up. It's up to you, geek friend, to invent who Captain Jules is/was, and why you are currently wearing his extraordinary telescope ring.
This cast metal ring is made of lightweight aluminum with an aged bronze finish. The ring itself is a conversation starter, but when you start showing off the features, that's when you'll become the belle/beau of the steampunk ball. The two lenses fold out and then slide apart, forming a small telescope. Prefer to examine things closer to you? The large lens doubles as a magnifying glass. This amazing contraption comes in a tin suitable for gifting to that person in your life who loves classy gadgets and the color brown.
- Cast metal ring that transforms into a small telescope
- Two lenses fold out and then slide apart to correct focal length
- The larger lens can be folded 180 degrees to act as a magnifying lens
- A small magnetic compass is in the main body of the ring
- Lightweight cast aluminum construction makes this big ring easy to wear
- Steampunk finish of bronze with rubbed black patina
- Attachments included will adjust the ring to fit various sizes:
- Size 5 (small, 15.75mm)
- Size 8 (medium, 18.2mm)
- Size 11 (large, 20.6mm)
- Comes in a tin suitable for gifting
- Face width, 1 7/8"
- Height, 2.0"
- Length of fully extended telescope, 4.5"