Tie Not Water Balloon Filler
Safe, super-fast, and easy!
- Fill and tie a water balloon in under 30 seconds
- Need more ammo mid-battle? No problem!
- Four simple steps, easy enough for kids to learn
Summer is all about water balloon fights. If you have bad aim or didn't stockpile an adequate arsenal, soon you find yourself crouched by the hose, desperately trying to fill more balloons. That's when you realize that trying to fill a water balloon with a hose and then tie it up takes forever, especially if you're not coordinated or being fired upon by people who haven't run out of ammo. Curses!
The Water Balloon Filler is here to make your battles more wet and wild. Fill and tie a water balloon in under 30 seconds. Once you get the hang of the easy, four-step method, you can fill and tie balloons at ten times the pace it would have taken you the old fashioned way. Faster ammunition creation is half the battle. (The other half, obviously, is knowing. Knowing what? We don't need to tell you.)
- For Ages 8 and Up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
- CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Simple & quick way to fill and tie water balloons
- Works with standard sized water balloons
- Four steps to a water balloon:
- Fill the balloon and loop over the top.
- While holding the neck of the balloon (make sure neck of balloon is under tool), proceed to spin tool counter-clockwise in a full circle.
- Slide end of balloon through slot until the end is resting in recessed slot.
- Quickly pull tool and balloon in opposite directions.
- Fill and tie a water balloon in under 30 seconds (faster when you have practice!)