SD Star Wars Plush Vehicles
The cutest Star Wars vehicles ever!
- Adorable, plush Star Wars vehicles for you to love and play with.
- Soft, slightly stylized, and super deformed - just like Jabba's belly.
When Luke Skywalker was a kid, he wasn't allowed to fly his T-16. He was too small. So, he played with plush versions of spaceships and vehicles. They were safer, softer, and didn't have any blasters he could shoot his eye out with. After doing a lot of research (and some back alley deals with villainous scum), we found the original manufacturer and made them a deal. One kidney later, we can offer these SD Star Wars Plush Vehicles to you!
Seriously, look at these SD Star Wars Plush Vehicles - they are adorable? They are also really fun to fly (or walk) around your office. Just provide your own noises and sound effects, and you'll amuse (and/or annoy) everyone in your workplace. And then when they get mad at you, just chuck your Millennium Falcon at their head. It won't hurt them because it's plush. YAY. SD Star Wars Plush Vehicles - just like the real thing, only plushier.
- Super cute plush forms on your favorite Star Wars vehicles.
- Choose from the following styles: X-Wing, Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, TIE Fighter, Death Star, Y-Wing Bomber, and Star Destroyer.
- X-Wing: approx. 6.25" x 7.75" x 2.25"
- Millennium Falcon: 6" x 8.25" x 2"
- AT-AT: 3.25" x 6.5" x 6"
- TIE Fighter: 5.25" x 4.75" x 4.25"
- Death Star: 4.5" diameter
- Y-Wing Bomber: approx. 5" x 7" x 2"
- Star Destroyer: approx. 5.25" x 8" x 3"