Magical lighting for your outdoor gatherings
- 3/4" diameter "berries" with tiny white LEDs inside
- Sprinkle them on your lawn or in your pool
- Make some magic in your yard tonight!
Fairies. They are tiny. (Unless we're talking the True Blood version of fairies, but we won't go there today.) But how do fairies stay so tiny? For starters, they're always moving. Humans don't see fairies often because they're just THAT FAST. Zip. Gone. Also, fairies are constantly preparing food for humans to lure them into Fairyland and out of the real world. Since party hosts rarely have a chance to eat, again, fairies are at a calorie deficiency. To top it off, fairies love to eat light, which is... well, light in all definitions of the term.
We've stolen these Fairy Berries from the woods, where we narrowly escaped being lured into Fairyland, never to be seen again. Each berry is about 3/4" in diameter and contains a tiny white LED that will glow and fade randomly, producing a fairy light effect. Toss 'em across your lawn for a twinkly landscape, string them up and hang them on trees, or float them in your pool or pond. Make some magic in your yard tonight!
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Keep away from small children.
- Package of 10 Fairy Berry LED lights
- Each berry is 3/4" in diameter and has a tiny white LED that glows and fades
- Spread them around your lawn for a twinkly party (but pick them up before you bring out the lawnmower!)
- Waterproof, so you can toss 'em in your swimming pool for a sparkly midnight dip
- Be sure to place Fairy Berries in places where folks won't step on them
- CR1220-3V x 2 batteries included in each berry (Replaceable, too!)
- Note: Due to their magical nature, Fairy Berries do not have an on/off switch. To turn off Fairy Berries, you must remove their magical energy source (aka batteries).