The Dude Abideth
You want a toe? Da Vinci can sketch you a toe.
Human life is all about proportions and ratios. For instance:
- a palm is the width of four fingers
- a foot is the width of four palms
- a cubit (whatever that is...) is the width of six palms
- a conventional bowling grip extends to the second knuckle of the middle two fingers
- a White Russian is the width of 2 fingers of vodka and two fingers of Kahlua
Note that there are no toes in the above calculations in case you are missing any. Not even a little toe. As in a tiny part, not as in pinkie toe. Although there's none of them either.
What were we talking about? Oh yeah. Life. Proportions. You have to live it. It's important to live it to the fullest. Because fullness is everything. Speaking of that, I'm feeling kinda like I could use a snack....
A print of The Dude standing in the style of Leonardo Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man with a bowling ball in one hand and a White Russian in the other on a camel, 100% cotton t-shirt.