Star Wars Yoda Holiday Hat
- Plush Santa hat for wee Jedi-Masters-to-be
- Features big green bendable Yoda ears
- Santa Yoda printed on the front
Top 10 reasons why Yoda is the Santa of the Star Wars universe:
- You can't help but smile when you see Yoda.
- He fits the holiday color scheme.
- You wouldn't be surprised if you heard Yoda had an army of elves.
- He goes into exile to hone his craft(s).
- He lives in a place where not many other people want to live.
- You'd never hear him if he were up on your housetop.
- He likes to help young people find their gifts.
- He can sense whether you've been naughty or nice.
- You shouldn't judge him by his body type.
- He's crazy old, but still manages to do more than most people.
This Yoda Holiday Hat is one your wee geek will cherish. It's your typical red and white plush Santa hat with the addition of bendable green Yoda ears. "Santa Yoda" is printed on the front, just above the white fluffy brim. What's more adorable than this hat? Seeing picture of your wee geeks wearing it. Be sure to send us your Action Shots.
- Plush Santa hat for wee Jedi Masters only
- Big green Yoda ears are bendable to suit your mood
- "Santa Yoda" printed on the front, just above the brim
- Officially licensed Star Wars collectible
- Dimensions: 17" tall, 15" across (including ears), one size fits most kids