Fridgeezoo - Refrigerator Pet
Adorable arctic companions from Japan
- Live in your fridge where it's nice & cold
- Will greet you when you open the fridge
- Will scold you if you leave the door open too long
Ever find yourself standing in front of the open fridge door, staring blankly into the abyss? (Did it look back?) We've certainly been there. It's not that we're hungry, or maybe we are hungry. We just... ended up there. Staring. Is that round tupperware from two nights ago or two weeks ago? If it's the latter, is it still good? Should we just call for pizza? Are we hungry or just bored?
Fridgezoo creatures have abandoned the arctic to live in your refrigerator. After all, with global warming, it's much cooler in your fridge. Just pop your Fridgezoo friend into your refrigerator and it'll greet you whenever you open the door. But don't stand there for too long! If you let too much cold air out, your Fridgezoo friend will scold you. He didn't trudge here all the way from the arctic to feel any warm breezes!
- Fridgezoo arctic friends for your fridge
- Put them in your refrigerator where they'll be happy
- Your friend will greet you when you open the fridge
- They'll scold you if you leave the door open too long
- Fun and energy efficient!
- Choose: Boy Polar Bear or Girl Polar Bear