Ghostbusters Logo Keychain
Ok, I'll let you park it but don't use the siren
- Officially-Licensed Collectible
- Features the Ghostbusters logo
- Recommended by 9 out of 10 Gatekeepers.
You've got admire Ray Stantz's sense of vision. After all, he'd just lost his job and his entire career but what did he do? He hocked is mother's house and bought firehouse. Not only that, he bought a a beat up ambulance and rebuilt it from the ground up. Who puts that kind of money and time into creating symbols for their business today? Really, we think Steve Jobs could learn a thing or two from Ray.
To commemorate this visionary man of science and business, we're proud to present the Ghostbusters Logo Keychain. This officially-licensed piece is the perfect addition to any serious Ghostbusters collectors' menagerie. Even if you don't have a 1959 Cadillac, this keychain will be sure to induce mass hysteria.
- Officially-Licensed Ghostbusters Collectible
- Movie Accurate Logo
- Works with keys of all size, not just Cadillacs and Extra Dimensional Gateways
- Note: If someone asks you if you're a god, just show them this keychain.