iMSO-104 iPad Oscilloscope
Designed specifically for iDevices
- The first mixed signal oscilloscope for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Download the app for free at the App Store
iMSO-104 is the first mixed signal oscilloscope designed specifically for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It is intuitive and easy to use, which is why it's the preferred scope for the next generation of inventors. (The kind of inventors we sometimes hire here at ThinkGeek.)
Intuitive hand gestures are used to navigate:
- Trigger Level - Setting the analog trigger level is as easy as touching the right side of the screen and swiping either up or down.
- Zooming – Changing the vertical & horizontal scales can be done by moving two fingers away from each other. To zoom out, simply pinch the screen moving two fingers toward each other.
- Repositioning Channels - Both the analog and digital channels are also easy to reposition. Touch and swipe the desired channel to any position on the screen to customize your display.
But don’t take our word for it. Download iMSO in the App Store and test drive the interface for free! Oscium is making test equipment more intuitive so that the inventor can spend more time debugging than fumbling with the test equipment interface. And less time wasted fumbling with crappy test equipment equals more awesome inventions.
- iMSO-104 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Hardware
- Stats for use with iPad:
- Display: 9.7"
- Resolution: 1024x768
- Analog: 1 Channel, 8 bit
- Analog Probe: 100 MHz (1x & 10x selectable), removable with SMB
- Digital: 4
- Digital Probe: 4 bits, 1 Grid, 0.100" connectors with removable SMD Grabbers
- Analog Bandwidth: 5 MHz
- Max Sample Rate 12 MSPS
- Sample Depth: 240 pts
- Horizontal Sensitivity: 2uS/div-1S/div
- Horizontal Position: Adjustable
- Trigger Position: Adjustable
- Vertical Sensitivity: 50mV/div to 2v/div (1x), 500mV/div to 20v/div (10x)
- Vertical Position: Adjustable
- Max Digital Input Voltage: -8v to +13v (1x), -40v to +40v (10x)
- Coupling: AC or DC
- Trigger Modes: Auto/Normal/Single/Stop
- Trigger Types: Analog, Digital (A, A&B, A|B, A->B)
- Live Measurements: 6
- Measurement Types: Frequency, Period, Min, Max, Mean, Peak to Peak, RMS, Positive Duty Cycle, Negative Duty Cycle, Positive Pulse Width, Negative Pulse Width, Cycle Mean, Cycle RMS, Rise Time, Fall Time
- Features: Screen Capture -> Email, Demo mode (analog), Horizontal/Vertical Cursor Measurements, Reference Capture, Delay (always on) ~99.99s max, Holdoff ~99.99s max, FFT & Data logging
- Screwdriver for Analog Waveform Compensation Adjustment
- Analog tip covers (2 pieces)